We are looking for candidates who has desire to learn new technologies, fast learner and are Hard working.
A) Computer Science Branch:-
1) Flavor in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Image Processing and Machine Learning.
2) Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including systems analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
3) Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
5) Strong server-side programming skills, including building Middleware, REST APIs, tools, or platforms.
6) Experience in Linux-based embedded development. Skills in Linux board bring-up and OpenWRT a plus.
7) Experience with mobile app development on both Android and iOS platforms.
8) Experience in TCP/IP network programming.
9) Should have experience in programming embedded systems.
10) Should have hands on experience in ROS, RTOS, Linux and Kernel development
B) Electronics and Communication branch:-
1) Embedded Systems Design.
2) Microcontroller programming.
3) IoT/UAV based Platforms.
4) Raspberry Pi and Arduino board working knowledge.
5) Wifi, Zigbee, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE wireless connectivity.
6) C, C++, Java, Python scripts, Assembly Language.
7) SPI,UART,I2C protocols
8) Cloud computing - IoT Analytics, AWS, Bluemix, Azure, etc.
9) Linux based OS.
10) Artificial Intelligence/ Computer Vision/ Image Processing/ Machine Learning.
The candidate will get an opportunity to work at IIT labs along with US Engineers and IIT professionals. If interested kindly apply.
Note: All the applicants with less than 1-years of experience will be treated as Freshers. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email/ Phone call for Test/ Interviews at Gurgaon/ IIT Delhi.
Pls Refer: http://iotechworld.com/ for more information.
Note: Selected engineers will be offered a stipend during the six months of training period followed by permanent job offer for some engineers based on performance and work reviews during the training period.